Energy Performance Certificates by London Inventory Company
The Energy Performance Certificate is a document which explains how energy is used in your home or commercial property, how much it costs you, how you can improve your energy use and reduce the expenses.
This report is compiled in several steps:
1. London Inventory Company can send an accredited EPC assessor to inspect the walls, floors, windows, insulation, ventilation, heating and cooling systems, roof, hot water and lighting in your domestic or business premises. He will register the current carbon dioxide emissions and the current energy efficiency of your property.
2. Then the assessor will calculate the rating score of your home or office based on the approved scale from A to G (A being most energy efficient). He will also include a numerical rating from 1 to 100 (higher number corresponds to higher efficiency and lower fuel bills).
3. The EPC will also include recommendations report on how the property owner can improve the energy efficiency rating, reduce the carbon footprint and have less impact on the environment. The assessor will outline potential performance rating and possible savings once the improvements have been done.
Why choose us for your EPC provider in London?
- We will send a certified and accredited assessor at a convenient time for you – weekdays, weekends, evenings, bank holidays.
- We offer domestic and commercial EPCs for premises in London, Greater London and the South-East at competitive rates.
- You can receive a special discount if you combine an energy performance certificate with some of the other property management services we provide, such as gas safety check or home inventory report.
- Our customer care centre works 24/7 so you can always receive the needed information or help.