London Inventory Company Services Rates
|INVENTORY LIST||INVENTORY LIST & CHECK-IN CONDITION|
|Studio / 1 Bed||£90||£100||£120||£130|
|6+ Bed||Call office||Call office||Call office||Call office|
|CHECK OUT INSPECTION|
|Studio / 1 Bed||£75||£85|
|6+ Bed||Call office||Call office|
|ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE|
|Studio / 1 Bed||£70|
|6+ Bed||Call office|
|Studio/ 1 Bed||£50|
Service Terms & Conditions:
- The rooms included in a standard report are: 1 kitchen, 1 lounge/living room, hallways, a relevant number of bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Additional rooms considered as such: dining rooms, (through lounge/living/dining rooms will be counted as 2 rooms), extra bathrooms/shower rooms, landings, conservatories, cellars, gardens and furnished balconies and will be charged at an additional £15 per room.
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or postpone a planned visit.
- Sunday appointments are subject to a £10 surcharge.
- Parking and congestion fees applicable. Exceptions possible depending on availability.
- Payment is payable on completion of the inventory inspection before the landlord, agent or the tenant receives the report. Exceptions only for corporate clients with established partnerships.
- Reports will be e-mailed within 72 hours of the inspection.
- The landlord/tenant will have seven days to make any requests for amendments/changes to this report and these amendments/changes will be noted in case they present the actual state and condition of the property. Such will be marked as landlord/tenant comments.
- Payment is payable on completion of the inspection, before receipt of the report.