Avoid Deposit Disputes with Our Check Out Reports in London
The check out report is a key element for the end of the tenancy agreement. This report is a self-evident document, containing written and photographic elements, which describe in details the status of the property and all the appliances inside it before the tenant moves out. The end of tenancy inventory report includes the following information:
1. Photographs and details about all furniture and appliances
2. List of missing or damaged items
3. Fair wear and tear
4. Utility meter readings
5. Level of cleanliness
Why choose our end of tenancy inventory reports?
Certified and experienced inventory Clerks
Legal document in case of insurance claim
Delivery within 72 hours
And there are even more benefits for you:
- All of our services are suitable for landlords, tenants, estate agents, property owners and investors in London.
- Our services can be conducted separately or combined with other related property services – we can recommend the best end of tenancy cleaning as well, just ask our operators over the phone.
- The check out reports are created by certified inventory clerks who provide you with unbiased opinion of the property's condition.
- We offer competitive prices and discounts for multiple bookings and regular clients.
- Our customer care centre is available 24/7 to give you additional information, to receive a free quote or schedule an inspection.