Tenancy Check In Reports for London Properties
The check in report is a special type of inventory report which is conducted at the beginning of a tenancy agreement. It represents an assessment done by a certified inventory clerk or property inventory services provider. The check in report represents the current condition of the property at the beginning of the new tenancy agreement. It also includes the utility meter readings and information if all appliances work correctly.
Why choose us for move in inventory?
Certified and experienced inventory Clerks
Legal document in case of insurance claim
Delivery within 72 hours
You also benefit from:
- Fully certified inventory clerks
- The report contains both written and photographic evidence
- Free quotes over the phone
- Special discounts for multiple services, regular or commercial clients
- No hidden charges and no VAT applicable on top