Arrange a Gas Safety Inspection in London
If you own a house or other property in London that contains any gas appliances, every twelve months you'll need to get assessed for a gas safety certificate. It's requirement of law, but it needn't be any hassle for you. Simply give us a call, and we'll take care of everything. With over ten years experience in helping people with the inventorying and administrative side of renting or leasing out a property, we are ideally positioned to help you.
We will expertly audit all of your gas appliances to ensure their continuing safety. It doesn't matter whether you have a small one bedroom apartment or a large commercial office block, we can remove all the fuss associated with this necessary chore, and make a stringent gas safety check of your entire property. We will send a Gas Safe registered engineer to inspect:
- All gas appliances in the property to see whether they work correctly and use the right settings;
- All safety devices for proper maintenance and work;
- The ventilation routes to check if all harmful gases are safely removed;
What do you get with our gas certificates?
You'll be able to sit back and relax in the sure and certain knowledge that, amidst all the stress of property ownership or renting out your building, your gas safety certificate at least, is in safe and reliable hands. Plus, you'll be getting this peace of mind at a price that is one of the most affordable on the market. There's also a select range of bonus features available to customers who use our service, including our:
- 24/7 service hotlines: you can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because our lines are open and manned around the clock!
- Weekend and evening availability: if you have a busy schedule, or specific hours you want the service to be performed, just discuss your preferences with our customer care operators.
- Range of useful services: we have an array of services that can be great of assistance with renting out your property, like our inventory reports, residential EPC checks or floor planning services. Just call us now to see how we can make leasing your property easier!
- Reputable history: we've built up quite a reputation in the local area for reliability and accuracy.