London Inventory Company - Quality Services for Your Property
London Inventory Company is the leading provider of all kinds of property inventory services in the English capital and is operating throughout Greater London and the South-East. Our clients include private tenants, landlords and home-owners, as well as lettings, estates and property management agencies. Whether you, one of your tenants or clients are starting or ending a tenancy agreement, we can provide you with a variety of inventory services, tailored to your individual needs.
Why Choose Us for Your Inventory Services Provider
- Reliable legal document >> You will receive a comprehensive and professionally made inventory, check in or check out report, which can be used in court or to solve different deposit disputes between the two sides of the rental or lease agreement. Issued inventory reports can also help you in case of insurance claims.
- Feel safe when you rent out a property >> With our move in, move out and mid-term inspections you will be able to monitor if the tenants maintain the rental property well and if they follow all points from the tenancy agreement.
- Save money and time >> We offer premium discounts when you combine our property related services: inventories, EPC, gas safety checks or floor planning.
- Qualified technicians >> We only work with certified inventory clerks and assessors, so your property will be in safe hands.
- Excellent customer care >> We have a client centre operating 24/7 to give you a free quote, assist you through the booking process or answer a question about our services.
- Convenient availability >> We offer flexible booking slots to fit your busy schedule and provide you with high quality inventories or other property related services at a suitable time for you.
Hire us for Inventories, EPCs, Gas Inspections or Floor Planning Services in London
We offer you these three options to receive a free quote and schedule one of our property related services:
1. Call us on 020 3404 5144 with any questions you may have.
2. Fill in your details in our online booking form.
3. Chat with one of our friendly advisors via the chat feature on our site.