London Inventory Company - Quality Property Inventory Services
London Inventory Company is the leading provider of all kinds of property inventory services in the English capital and is operating throughout Greater London and the South-East. Our clients include private tenants, landlords and home-owners, as well as lettings, estates and property management agencies.
Whether you, one of your tenants or clients are starting or ending a tenancy agreement, we can provide you with a variety of inventory services, tailored to your individual needs. We can help you with the conducting of a mid-term inspection as well.
Benefits from Using Our Services:
- When you use our inventory services, you get a comprehensive and professionally made inventory report, which can be used in court or to solve different disputes between the two sides of the rental or lease agreement.
- Issued inventory reports can also help you in case of insurance claims, if needed.
- You save a lot of time and energy, which could be concentrated in doing something else.
- You will feel a lot safer when renting out your property, if you have a check in report.
- You can also benefit from detailed interim inspections, which can only help you protect your property more.
- Make savings thanks to competitive rates and premium discounts for combined service offers.
- When you choose London Inventory Company, your service will be handled by a professional and certified inventory clerk.
A quality property inventory report protects both parties involved in a lease or rental agreement. That is why it is important to secure the services of a reputable inventory company in London, providing a variety of property inventory services. London Inventory Company offers the expertise, reliability and personalised service required by landlords, leasing agencies and individual tenants.
All of our agents are extensively trained and fully certified by the AIIC (Association of Independent Inventory Clerks).
Contact us on 020 3404 5144 with any questions you may have, or make a booking for your inventory service appointment.